The TechColumbus Incubator
Our incubator was created with one thing in mind: helping technology companies achieve sustainable growth as fast as possible. The TechStart Incubator business program combines the two critical components needed for early phase success: highly skilled advisors and affordable facilities and administrative support. Our experienced consultants know commercialization inside and out. Our award-winning business center offers more than 62,000 square feet of flexible, affordable lab, office, and conference space.Our goal is to transform ideas and innovations into sustainable technology companies using our business incubator model. Learn more about the
Dublin Entreprenurial Center
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center(DEC) is a vibrant, energetic community of businesses working synergistically to advance ideas and technologies. The DEC concept also transcends the walls of the physical space that encompasses the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center. There are many partners and collaborators who have a virtual presence at the DEC. Onsite and virtual tenants are invited to take advantage of the DEC’s services, which include:
- Onsite resources targeted to meet the needs of innovative, next-generation companies,
- A creative atmosphere encouraging idea-sharing and collaborative problem-solving,
- Access to industry-specific experts offering unique solutions,
- Close proximity to a wide-ranging variety of industry clusters, and
- Opportunities for shared-services and cost-sharing.
The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center (DEC) is modeled after TechColumbus' incubator on Kinnear Road. The primary difference, however, is that the Dublin office is focused on companies looking to build upon previous success.
DEC tenants benefit by being in close proximity to entrepreneurial companies and onsite resources targeted to address the needs of innovative companies, such as university training, workforce programs, Edison Centers, the Small Business Development Center, and Platform Lab. DEC tenants have also benefitted from Concept and Seed Funds as well as Ohio TechAngels investments; State and federal grant assistance; and coaching and support by TechColumbus’ experienced staff.
The City of New Albany is dedicated to developing a more diverse, balanced, and stable economy; creating new high-paying jobs; supporting and retaining existing companies; attracting businesses in all industry segments; and improving the competitiveness of local businesses by bringing in best-in-class technologies.
The partnership between The City of New Albany and TechColumbus provides IT, BioScience, and Advanced Materials startup companies with TechColumbus resources and support. The goal is to grow highly-successful technology businesses in the New Albany area.
The TechColumbus New Albany office offers vital resources and services to accelerate the startup activity in the region, including:
- Providing technology entrepreneurs with access to capital
- Nurturing startup companies through coaching and mentoring services
- Attracting new venture funding for Central Ohio
- Connecting the region’s world-class tech assets
- Advocating for regional initiatives that strengthen the tech economy